Thursday, September 27, 2007

My sat workshop




I have a workshop on Sat and the hostess wants a Halloween Card, Thanksgiving card and Christmas card....... I have so many idea and so many things I want to show them, I just don't know where to start! I blatantly cased this from our Demo magazine SU puts out for us! My daughter says loose the ribbon.... what do you think??
the card on the right is my Thanksgiving card. I 've use the "Z" fold and wintergreen designer paper. Gotta love all that designer paper. I used watercolor paper and staz on, and aqua pens to color and I will also take my markers, so they can have a choice. I would love to do a bizzillion cards with them, but since for a lot of them it will all be new, I surely do not want to overwhelm them!

No comments:

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...