Sunday, November 2, 2008

Back again!




Here I am again! I hope to update more often! This is a sample of the scrap book purse we have been making! If you missed the class we are having 2 make up sessions.. Tues Nov 11th and Fri Nov 21st. The cost is 20.00 for the first one and 15.00 for the second one.. be sure to call and save your spot as class size is limited. There are still a few openings! This is a prepaid event and your check or pay pal is your reservation. Both nights it starts at 7pm and we should be done in 2 hrs or less.

My Upline Susan and I are planning another Christmas card Crank... Dec 6th.. details with photos to follow...

No comments:

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...