Friday, January 9, 2009

birthday bees

I made this card last night for a girl at work who is having a birthday today... Its is a one of kind... too much fussin to mass produce!! This is a sneak preview of what will be in the new CAtty in just a week! I am soo excited!!
I used tangerine cardstock and the soon to be retired haiku designer paper, and the large oval punch and the really large oval punch. I used my watercolor pencils and a blender pen on the hive and for the bees, and the bees have dazzling diamond glitter. My upline called me tonight from Leadership and told we will be having some new colored glitter in chocolate and old olive... yummy!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jess said...

Oh, this is adorable! I wasn't going to get this set, but I keep seeing cute cards like this! I know what you mean about not wanting to mass produce a "fussy" card, but aren't they so much fun to make--they are so special!!!

JulieA said...

Very cute! Yes, I'm sure cutting out those bees was quite a bit of work. The coloring on the hive is very pretty. Nice job! I'm sure your coworker will love it.

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...