Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year True Friends

Happy NewYear....
"Its going to fine, ....in 2009"
I wish you all good health in the coming year.

People often ask me what my favorite color is. I guess it depends on the day! I am really fond of Old Olive and Not Quite Navy. The Maine Blueberry paper blends these 2 colors so nicely, this was a very easy card to create! In the center of the flower is one of our Pretties brads. I took it apart to just use "the pretty" I used old olive gross grain ribbon, but a piece of Old Olive paper would look just as good.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julie Davison said...

I LOVE this card! The photo doesn't do it justice. It's soooo pretty in person!

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...