Wednesday, March 4, 2009

This is the card we made at our upline meeting in Jan! I love this butterfly die, and the card is so easy! We died the ribbon with pastels. I love how the satin ribbon makes the butterfly's body and antena! You can't see from the picture, but the white circle ( made using the circle cutter) is dry embossed using one of the new embossing plate for the big shot! The color doesn't show well but the card base is brocade blue... the DP is bella birds. My upline Susan came up with the design!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

JulieA said...

That is a very beautiful card, Barb! I love that butterfly. Oh why, oh why do we have to pay for our new toys? Uh...I mean...for our tools? Yup, that's it!

Holly said...

This is lovely, Barb! What a great way to do the butterfly body/antennae!

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...