Monday, October 19, 2009

Our last Christmas card stamp a stack, to be held this Friday.I have the greatest upline, Susan La-Croix. I am proud to be on of "Susans Sparklers". She has a large stamping area, and we hold joint events in her 'studio". My Sideline Angela, Susan and myself, designed these cards. The bottom card was inspired by a swap Susan recieved at regionals in Ohio this past Sept. Immagine my surprize this morning when I logged into Demo support and found that this card was beign demonstarted by some one in the head office!! .. well not this card , but the orginal !
These cards will be fun and easy to make... We still have a few open spots.. call me to reserve yours today!
Posted by Picasa

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...