Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I just love this chocolate bunny! He looks good enough to eat! This card is 3x6 and is mailable for the regular price and uses Stampin Up! 's open end enevelopes, small. I used barely banana 12x12 ( you get 4 cards from one sheet!!), the hugs notes stamped the dot dot stamp in so safron, wrapped brown satin ribbon around the card before adhering it to a 4.25 x 2.5 piece of chocolate chip cardstock. the designer paper is from the sweet pea paper pack, I stamped Happy Easter Well Scripted in chocolate chip on barely banana card stock and punched it out with the scalloped oval punch. It went together very easily, and I prepped for 20 tonight while helping hubby watch TV!! This is our make and take, as my hostess wanted an Easter themed party! Hubby noted that Brachs candy makes a chocolate bunny that looks very similar to this little fella! hmmmm .. Leave it to Ford to know all about candy!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...