Friday, June 3, 2016

Here are some pictures of what we made in "Gypsy's Girls" club on Thursday! I will give you directions to make the little purse as soon as I can figure out to copy and share!!! This is quite a learning experience for me! Hang in there with me.. I'll get it ....eventually!



Measurements for Card Purse
2 pieces of dsp 4x8
8 pieces card stock ½ x 8 ½
1 piece card stock 7 x 2 ½ scored at ½ inch on all sides
Tape your ends to the outside.. they will be covered by the dsp and you will have a smooth inside.
Put the brad thru the purse handle  and top layer of purse before putting the “linning “ piece on. This way your brads are covered.

Kinda rustic directions but hopefully you will get it.. If you have any questions just leave a comment and I will try my best to answer them!



1 comment:

Barb said...

I forgot to thank Juile Davison and Carrie Cudney for their card designs...Thank you ladies!

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...