Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Good Morning! Looks like a great summer day here in Sunny Michigan today! Lets enjoy the sun and warm while we can, for soon it will be winter... ugggg! 

Today I have (what we in the stamping world ) a catalog case. To  CASE something means to  Copy And Share Everything on a card you like!  So if you look on page 200 in the catalog you will see this card. 
 
I copied it 100% from the catalog. In this next picture I did the same on our note cards. ( did you know that the note cards come pre-scored and with envelopes.... 20 for 6,00 works out to be about .30 for a card? it costs more for the postage!) 
 
And this last picture is my "stepped up " version of the very same card... I added a mat underneath and put it on colored card stock and added just the tiniest  little bling. What do you think? 
 
Not only does the catalog is a great shopping experience, it is also a great source of ideas too! 


No comments:

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...