Sunday, November 20, 2016

Be sure to start your Christmas Shopping at my online store! Remember as a Thank You for being a customer and being so patient while we move, for every online order this month ONLY you will get a coupon for 25% off good for ONE item . Redeemable Dec 10th thru Jan2, 2017.
I have recieved my box of goodies from the new upcoming occassions catalog... oooo wait til you see the goodies!!!

Thank you... each and every one of you... I appreciate your business and most of all I appreciate your friendship!

I hope to have samples up soon!

For those who still need Christmas Cards.. I will be doing a "Christmas Card Crank"
On Friday December 9th starting at 2:30 pm and going til about 8pm...
and again on Sat Dec 10th... starting at 2:30
It will be simular to an open house... I will have lots of cards prepped...  and you pick the ones you want to make... everything you need for that card will  be in the bag or box... you choose which ones you want to make. The cost is 2.00 a card, or 3 cards for 5.00, 7 cards 10.00 and 16 for 20.00 . Once  a card gets all the supplies used up, it will be retired... and I will not be cutting more supplies for that card. Hopefully this will help you get your cards done and help me reduce my already prepped cards inventory! I will provide some light snacks you bring your adhesive.. bring your favorite soft drink of choice in a spill proof container... and we will keep them on  table off the main work table.

So here is a chance to see the new house , have a snack and make cards!




Just a few of your choices! And many more to choose from!
 RSVP  to  b4frog@hotmail.com  so I have enough snacks
Message me to get my new address!

No comments:

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...