Sunday, November 23, 2008

natural sympathy

I just love my new set, nature silhouettes (22.95)
It seems we never have sympathy cards when we need them, so I tried to make a few ahead... I left the inside blank so when I need it, I can put the most fitting verse in. I also used haiku designer paper.. old olive and chocolate chip card stock
I used poppin pastels for the scene. I stamped in versamark and then daubed the pastels over it. I love this technique.. I love watching it 'come to life"
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julie Davison said...

Great card! Unfortunately, I have to make up some sympathy cards tonight. Maybe I'll use the Poppin' Pastels technique too...

JulieA said...

That's so pretty, Barb! I love it. Almost makes me want to purchase that set! (I'm trying to resist buying more!)

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...