Thursday, November 6, 2008

I was playing around with the scallop circle punch, Making the folds for the turkey when I deciced I needed to make a thankyou, and this is the result! I love it when I a chance to go up to my "studio". I love it when I get the chance to go up and just play around!
One of the girls at work asked me to come up with a place setting card for her Thanksgiving Day dinner. This is the result of my brain storming! I used the fall designer paper from the Holiday Mini catalog and the top note die, and I believe I used confetti white cardstock. I had to put it on post it notes to scan it..they are much prettier in real life!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...