Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Here are a couple of cards I did for a challenge. They were pieces I had laying around on my messy desk. I don't think my desk is ever not messy.... except for when I HAVE to clean if off for classes! Are you a messy creator , or are you organized? Not me, it seems my best cards come from Kaos! I hope my ideas inspire you to do some stamping soon. Send a card to someone for no reason... brighten their day. You never know what a thinking of you card can do for someone! Would you like a card, for no reason? Message me your mailing address and I will be Happy to to send you a card!  Thats what I have today, its a busy day here At Toadally Inked studio, So I must  get off my butt and  get going! 

I hope you all have a wonderful day! Do something you love , just for you! 
TaTa For now, 
Barb

 

No comments:

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...