Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Card Making Day stamp a stack


This is card 2 for the Christmas Stamp a Stack. I enjoyed playing with the wintergreen dp and my new set punch pals.
We will have 3 times available for the stamp a stack. Wed night at 7 pm. (Oct 3rd) and Sat Oct 6 at 10 am and 2 pm .
Be sure to give me a call to reserve your spot!
You will be making 12 cards with envelopes 2 each of 6 designs, for $20.00. We will be having it at my uplines home, (she has a WHOLE finished basement just for stampin). call me and I will give you more info!
This is a gate fold card, and is extremly easy and fast and fun!
I've re-vamped card #1 for the Stamp a Stack, so the 2 Christmas cards shown here and in post one are 2 of the 6 cards you will get to make!

No comments:

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...