Monday, August 10, 2009

Playing with my animals!


Hi Everyone! I did not evaporate off the face of the earth! Life happens!
I finally had time to stamp for me. I have the greatest hubby on earth !!!! He semi fixed dinner, and I brought home salads, & paper plates are great. I was able to take a nice long bath and then go into my craft room to "play" I used my new in color, crushed curry.. old olive and chocolate chip. Crushed Curry is fast becoming one of my favs... This card was really quite simple and easy to do! The happy Birthday is a tad crooked... I should have used my stamp-a-magic, and it would have been much better.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

JulieA said...

Cute, Barb! Congrats on getting into the stamp room after such a wonderful evening!

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...