I have been wanting to do a shaker card for a long time... well when a friend got her grandchild before the shower.. ( tiny little premie girl) I knew exctly what I wanted to do! Tea Party paper and pretty in pink meets window sheets and glass beads... there was a lot of measuring and "fussing" to this card, so I will only make them for the "extra special" people in my life!
Bits and pieces shared just for you from Barb. go to http://barbhopper.stampinup.net for more ideas and products
Sunday, August 16, 2009
I have been wanting to do a shaker card for a long time... well when a friend got her grandchild before the shower.. ( tiny little premie girl) I knew exctly what I wanted to do! Tea Party paper and pretty in pink meets window sheets and glass beads... there was a lot of measuring and "fussing" to this card, so I will only make them for the "extra special" people in my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
slider card
What happened to Sept?? Time flies.. the older I get the faster time goes !!! I made a quick video of how to make a slider card... these ar...
-
What happened to Sept?? Time flies.. the older I get the faster time goes !!! I made a quick video of how to make a slider card... these ar...
-
Hi Everyone! Today Sept 6 th 2007... I'm learning about Blogs and hopefully I will learn enough to share my love of Rubber Stamping and...
-
These are the bib thank you cards I made for our daughter's baby shower. I used appricott appeal paper and Pumpkin Pie ink. I colored i...

2 comments:
Darling card! It's good to see you back to creating and posting again!
Oh, that's so cute, Barb! Great job!
Post a Comment