Monday, August 22, 2022

 hello again Friends! Its been a while! You will probably see more of me here , now that some jerk decided to hack my FB account and has me locked out of it! I would love for you to find me on face book , my new account is Barb Preiss and has 

 this as my photo. 
I also started a group for my Stampin Up! customers, its https://www.facebook.com/groups/608210547326090 Customers of Toadally Inked. Please request to join it! barbs toadally inked customers 

I will be going to New Orleans soon for a Stampin Up ! event for Silver Elite and above demos, I hope to come home with lots of new ideas! 

Sale A Bration is almost over! SAB is when Stampin Up! gives you FREE stuff for every 50.00 you spend! woo hoo! 
We will celebrate SAB at my home in Woodhaven on Tues Aug 30 and Wed Aug 31 from 1pm to 7pm! Come make as many cards as you would like for just 1.00 each. Sorry no envelope included at this price! When you order 50.00 or more, not only will you get the FREE  stampin up! goodies, you will also get the cards you made for FREE AND DOUBLE REWARD PUNCHES/POINTS! ( you get one reward punch/point for every 40.00 you spend with me before S&H, when you collect 10 punches/points you get a gift certificate for 40.00  from me! 



please let me know if you would like to come . Email me at b4frog@hotmail.com 
or call me at 734 771 7623

 We won't be making these cards but some very similar it will be fun , I promise!







No comments:

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...