Thursday, August 25, 2022

 Remember those round Stampin Up! trash bins?? I use mine all the time! Here is a warning for you , Kittens can fit in them! LOL 

During class Lilo got curious and jumped into the bin I had clipped to the table, the weight of her made it fall to fhe floor. Lilo thought that was great fun, and did it twice!  The second time I just left it on the floor.  She had a grand time playing with pieces of card stock. She played so hard she fell asleep! How cute is that? My friend Deb took this picture. We thought it was so funny that the Thank You was by her butt, like she was saying thanks for the new toys!


Here she is helping me design cards for an upcoming class. 
Just thought I would share some cuteness with you! More adventures with Lilo to follow! 
TaTa for now! 



No comments:

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...