Friday, August 26, 2022

 Hello from NOLA!  I am here in New Orleans at a Stampin Up! Leaders event! I am having a good time and learning so much! I find New Orleans to be very polite, at least so far every local I have met has been happy and kind and polite!! (but to be fair I 've only been on Canal Street and at the hotel here in the French Quarter)  . I will share a few silly photos from yesterday and today. We are having a real good time! I am here with my upline Susan. She is in the pictures with me! I may not be able to get to my blog tomorrow, as it a very full day for us and there is a special activity tomorrow evening. We will fly home on Sunday, so I will most likely be back to my blog again on Monday! Here is some of the fun....




No comments:

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...