Tuesday, August 23, 2022

 
This is one of the many cards you could choose to make at my SAB blow out sale on Aug 30 and Aug 31st . It will be Open House style , come between 1pm and 8pm and make as many cards as you would like for just l.00 per card.( sorry no envelope at this price) 
There will be door prizes and lots of giggles! (You might even find a piece of chocolate or two! ) 
Please let me know if you plan to attend so I can have enough supplies ready for you! You can email me  here, or call me 734 771 7623. I live in Woodhaven and the classes will be in my home ! You can also message me on my facebook page Barb Preiss  .
Hope to hear from you soon! 
 

No comments:

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...