Monday, September 26, 2022

Here are a few more of the "stretch gate fold" I showed you the other day! I would be happy to show you how and share the directions, just let me know! I used the Rustic Harvest Suite for the first card. It can be found on page 48-50 of the July to Dec catalog. ( I CASED) this card from France Martin. She is so talented! 


For this card I used the Bewitching Bundle and the Best wishes stamp set found on pg 55 and pg 57 of the same catalog. The designer Series paper is from the Gingham Cottage Suite on pgs 58-59 in that catalog. 

If you need supplies to make this card you can go here. Remember all orders of 40.00 or more get double reward points til Sept 30th !
Which one do you prefer? Are you pumpkins and fall flowers or are you Halloween? 
(For those who are wondering what CASE means, its Copy And Share Everything , or Copy And Selectively Edit )
Working on more goodies to share with you! TaTa for now, 
Barb

 

No comments:

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...