Tuesday, September 27, 2022

This is one of my favorite folds! Its called a book binding fold! 
You start with a piece of cardstock 4 1/4 x 11 and score it at 4 1/4 and again at 5 1/2 . I could not find the right piece of dsp for the background on my pale papaya card stock, so I took one of my Texture chic  Memories and More Cards and envelopes ( page 136 in the anual catalog ) and cut it to 4 x 4 and 1 x 4 .
The stamp set is from the July-Dec catalog, I combined 2 sets, Hello Harvest on page 50 and Kindest Gnomes on page 43. The ribbon is Early Expresso Faux Suede trim on page 145, and the open leaf trinket can be found on page 83 of the July - Dec catalog. I colored the cute little gnome with my blends, and had a good time doing so! 
Leave a comment below and let me know if you like my card! Thats all for now, TaTa for now, 
Barb


 

No comments:

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...