Thursday, September 22, 2022

I think this is called a double gate fold! France Martin and other Stampin Up! Demos have had them on their blogs, so I gave it try.  They are relatively easy an I sure have enjoyed making them. If you would like the directions leave me a comment and I will share them with you.



I made this one for my family in Upstate Western NY, I 'm sure they will like it! I made some fall ones, a Halloween one and I have idea for some for Christmas. 
I hope you are all happy and healthy this first day of fall! Please let me know if you would like to make this style of card with me! 
Have a great day and Ta Ta for now
Barb
 

No comments:

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...