Saturday, September 10, 2022





 Greetings my Friends!
 Do you have a pet that likes to help you? 
This little  sweetheart has been keeping me on my toes! She is such a helper...(.NOT!) I can't tell the number of messes she has made, while trying to be my best helper!

Its a good thing she is cute! 
Here are a few cards I did manage to make while avoiding the "Beast" as my hubby calls her! 
This was a challenge card for my upline Julie ... I don't usually do the challenges but I had these pieces on my desk and they just "fell" into place! 

 These are note cards and a sweet box to hold them! I think it would make a great hostess gift at Thanksgiving time! Thank You Mary Knabe for the ideas and directions! 



And last but not least Its halloween time again, time for the "cutesy" Halloween as I am not big into spooky things! 
Lilo Kitten is sleeping so I will now go clean up "our" mess, so she can help me again later! 
If you would like to make any of these cards with me, just let me know! I would be happy to help! 
Ta Ta for now, and happy crafting! 




No comments:

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...