Friday, December 2, 2016


Well Here we are.... all moved in but far from settled! Isn't this wreath sent from my family in Mass just beautiful??

Stampin Up! is having an awesome year end sale! Check out the year end close outs here:
 year end and here:  retiring from Holiday catty

Message me or go to my online store to get yours! You might want to check the main web site
 stampin up  as they are updating it daily and some items are while available and may be sold out. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Isn't this cup just too cute?? I wish I could take credit for it, but Brenda Quintano another Stampin up demo created it... I am getting really good at copying! 

Ladies tell your hubbies I am taking orders for Christmas... and also have  gift certificates ... I also gift wrap, but if they want to order I need orders no later than Dec 15th to insure they make it here by Christmas.

No comments:

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...