Thursday, January 21, 2021

Darling Donkeys

Maybe its the farm girl in me, but I just love these donkeys! They are playful and fun, and sure to bring  smile to anyone who receives a card with a Darling Donkey on it! This card was so easy to make, just make a reg sized card, 8 1/2 x 11 scored at 5 1/2 . Then I just cut it half way down on the fold... and cut across.. to get the "barn door" effect... used the piece that I cut off to mat behind my Donkey piece! I used all 3 donkeys on this card! 

Because I put in an order of 50.00 with Stampin up! I was able to get this stamp set free, and another order of 50.00, I got the pretty dsp ( designer series paper) free too! I love Free , don't you?? 


 

Shopping list 

No comments:

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...