Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Its Sale- a- Bration time! 
Do you know what that means? It means for every 50.00 or 100.00 you spend, Stampin Up gives you a free something!  You can check out the catalog  Here ( be sure to click on shop now) 
It also means you get a reward "punch" from me for spending $40.00  
( Reward Punches= 10 punches gets you 40.00 gift certifcate to spend with me) 
Here is a simple card I made using the free Oh So Ombre dsp . It comes 6x6 just the right size for card making!
I am still tying to get all this technology thru this old head of mine so please bear with me as I try to get this blog thing down! Sometimes you can teach an old dog new tricks.... 




Card base 8-1/2 x 5-1/2
punch of choice
dsp 4 x 5-1/4
strip of cs 3/4 x 4-1/4


Cut dsp with 4 inch side cut at 1-1/2
on 5-1/4 side cut at 3-3/4
flip 2 opposites over.. place on card front
use punch of choice to flag end of cs strip
add small bit of ribbon
adhere to card
stamp and punch greeting and punch of choice




No comments:

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...