Wednesday, January 20, 2021


These cards would be fun to get anytime of the year, not just at Valentines Day! They are so simple and easy to make. I made these before I had my foil seen here  . I think once I use them the hearts will pop even more... Oh I forgot to add one supply... its on page 11 of the January to June catalog,  Its called Love You Always Specialty dsp , isn't it pretty? so shinny and bright! I love the way these colors ( and I am NOT a Sahara sand fan) co ordinate so nicely ! Who woulda thought ??  If you need a catalog to drool over in person, and do not have a Stampin Up demo, I would be happy to pop one in the mail to you! Just let me know! 

No comments:

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...