Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Big Shot Notes

I made these for a "big shot" swap. You had to use something that you made using the big shot die cutting system. These were fun! the inside holds 10 pieces of notebook paper. I held them together using the crop a dial and large pewter eyelet. It needed some decoration so I used the bird... using red, for the Christmas season! The word notes was colored in using a versamarker. I also used some of our felt ribbon from the Holiday mini ... just because. I have a few left, that I will use as Christmas gifts for some of the girls at work.
Thanks for stopping by!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

JulieA said...

Barb, this is such an awesome idea! I think I might have to make some for my boys for stocking stuffers! They love to draw in church and I keep running out of notebooks. Thanks for the fabulous idea!

Alison H said...

How awesome is this! And you have a blog!!!! Definitely adding you to my blog roll!!

Love ya!

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...