This is my favorite "layout". Whenever I loose my mojo... which seems to be a lot lately.. this is what I come up with! Its simple and clean.. and altho the scanner doesn't do much for the colors, they are much prettier in real life!
Bits and pieces shared just for you from Barb. go to http://barbhopper.stampinup.net for more ideas and products
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
slider card
What happened to Sept?? Time flies.. the older I get the faster time goes !!! I made a quick video of how to make a slider card... these ar...
-
What happened to Sept?? Time flies.. the older I get the faster time goes !!! I made a quick video of how to make a slider card... these ar...
-
Hi Everyone! Today Sept 6 th 2007... I'm learning about Blogs and hopefully I will learn enough to share my love of Rubber Stamping and...
-
These are the bib thank you cards I made for our daughter's baby shower. I used appricott appeal paper and Pumpkin Pie ink. I colored i...

1 comment:
Cute and simple - a great recipe for a quick card! TFS!
Post a Comment