Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter


Happy Easter, one day late! We had a great day! We went to our daughters for the day. We took dinner and cooked it there, as she just had our first grandchild not 3 full weeks ago. Of course I was in my glory, because I got to be family all day! We did miss our future Daughter in Law, tho as she had to work.
It was a nice day, full of good food and laughs!

This is what the Easter Bunny made this year! It worked out so much better than individual baskets.. Everyone got their own carton.. and Gramma didn't go nuts buying candy! ( none of us need it or really like it)

You can get the directions for the cartons and holder from Inking Idaho blog. I sure have had fun making these for different holidays!

The card is one that was in our Stamping magazine that Stampin Up puts out just for Demonstrators. It was a really fun and easy card to do, and a bit different as well !
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tara Kieninger said...

Great projects, Barb. I need to try one of those swing-style cards.

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...