Bits and pieces shared just for you from Barb. go to http://barbhopper.stampinup.net for more ideas and products
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
slider card
What happened to Sept?? Time flies.. the older I get the faster time goes !!! I made a quick video of how to make a slider card... these ar...
-
What happened to Sept?? Time flies.. the older I get the faster time goes !!! I made a quick video of how to make a slider card... these ar...
-
Hi Everyone! Today Sept 6 th 2007... I'm learning about Blogs and hopefully I will learn enough to share my love of Rubber Stamping and...
-
These are the bib thank you cards I made for our daughter's baby shower. I used appricott appeal paper and Pumpkin Pie ink. I colored i...


2 comments:
Barb, I love the colors on this--and how that mower is really chomping up the grass! Bet your lawn care guy really gets a kick out of this. . . .
Oh, I agree. It is really fun to haul out the retired stuff and use it for fun. Great card!
Post a Comment