Sunday, December 20, 2009









Merry Christmas Everyone!
I have been wanting to make time to make a magic card, and finally took the time to make one! Extremly easy! This is for our Granddaughters first Christmas.
I used Real Red Cardstock, Whisper white cardstock and Jolliest time of the year stamp set.. all from StampinUp!
I got the idea from my up up line Julie Davison. Her blog is http://juliedavison.blogspot.com/ She is one talented upline and I am so lucky to be part of her team. Her mom is my upline and now I know where Julies talent comes from!
Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Julie Davison said...

This is so cute! I love it! Can't wait to stamp with you next week! Merry Christmas!!

Stampingwithsusan said...

Love the card, Barb! I'm sre Avin...er....Shannon will love it too!

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...