We needed some "masculine" type cards at work, some for just thinking of you, and some for sympathy.. so this is the design I came up with. Very simple. Used watercolor paper and used versamark ink and pastels... it needed a little something... so I made more shimmer spray and lightly spritzed the card, and it gave it just the right look I was looking for. I made about 6 of these.. and I think I need to go make more. The stamps set is sillouettes of nature. The buttons are kraft corduroy and they are tied with linnen thread. Bits and pieces shared just for you from Barb. go to http://barbhopper.stampinup.net for more ideas and products
Sunday, February 28, 2010
We needed some "masculine" type cards at work, some for just thinking of you, and some for sympathy.. so this is the design I came up with. Very simple. Used watercolor paper and used versamark ink and pastels... it needed a little something... so I made more shimmer spray and lightly spritzed the card, and it gave it just the right look I was looking for. I made about 6 of these.. and I think I need to go make more. The stamps set is sillouettes of nature. The buttons are kraft corduroy and they are tied with linnen thread.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
slider card
What happened to Sept?? Time flies.. the older I get the faster time goes !!! I made a quick video of how to make a slider card... these ar...
-
Hi Everyone! Today Sept 6 th 2007... I'm learning about Blogs and hopefully I will learn enough to share my love of Rubber Stamping and...
-
What happened to Sept?? Time flies.. the older I get the faster time goes !!! I made a quick video of how to make a slider card... these ar...
-
These are the bib thank you cards I made for our daughter's baby shower. I used appricott appeal paper and Pumpkin Pie ink. I colored i...

1 comment:
Nice masculine card! Those are always so hard to do!
Post a Comment