Here is a sneak peak of a couple of Christmas Cards I added to our growing Card Buffet of Christmas Cards.
There are more new ones to choose from. I found the one of Rudolf on Pintrest, but neglected to get the designers name, so if you reconize your card let me know so I can give you credit for the design!!
Bits and pieces shared just for you from Barb. go to http://barbhopper.stampinup.net for more ideas and products
Sunday, August 21, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
slider card
What happened to Sept?? Time flies.. the older I get the faster time goes !!! I made a quick video of how to make a slider card... these ar...
-
Hi Everyone! Today Sept 6 th 2007... I'm learning about Blogs and hopefully I will learn enough to share my love of Rubber Stamping and...
-
What happened to Sept?? Time flies.. the older I get the faster time goes !!! I made a quick video of how to make a slider card... these ar...
-
These are the bib thank you cards I made for our daughter's baby shower. I used appricott appeal paper and Pumpkin Pie ink. I colored i...


No comments:
Post a Comment