Sunday, December 31, 2017

I recently was asked for some childrens cards. I do have the stamps nor the framelets that match this paper.. but with good ole fashion scissors and glue and using stamps I already had.. I was able to make these cards just using the designer series paper  and my stash of cardstock and stamps! They were fun and the dsp ( designer series paper) from stampin up made it so easy !

SAB ( sale a bration) starts later this week, for every 50.00 you spend Stampin Up! lets you pick one item from their special catalog for FREE! Who doesn't like FREE??  AND I will still honor the punch cards.. for every 40.00 you spend  with me, you get a punch on the card... when you get 10 pinches you get 40.00 to spend with me!  (  I started this in October and plan on keeping it up as long as I am able!)
Check out  all the goodies ... my store

check back later in the week to see what I have been working on...

Til then

Happy Stampin!

No comments:

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...