Monday, January 8, 2018

Happy Monday! 

Well, its Jan and most everyone has made their New Years Resolutions... and some have already broken them! We can only try right?? One of my resolutions is to keep my "Toadally Inked Pad" cleaner... and one way to clean up after each project.. I am finding this more difficult to do as each time I am creating , while creating I come with an another idea  and I grab the things I need to do it! So I have resolved that I will not interupt myself when I am "on a roll"  but will set the timer for 15 min and do a clean up when in between projects and not to leave the Ink Pad until most is put away and once a week do a more thorough job. Well sounds good anyway! 
This week I am doing Birthday Cards 
These are just a few of the cards you can choose to make. 4 cards for 10.00 or free with qualifying order.  Tuesday at 1 pm or 6pm . I still have room in each class.. give me  call or text or email to save your seat! 
Friday and Sat we will be learning about Brusho and embossing paste. Until then, I have a room to clean! 
Happy Stampin! 


No comments:

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...