Bits and pieces shared just for you from Barb. go to http://barbhopper.stampinup.net for more ideas and products
Saturday, July 14, 2018
Distinktive Stamps by Stampin' Up!
Look at all the fun stuff he does with this Rose!! Isn't this a fun way to stamp?? I have tried it and it is so much fun! Its addictive!
Don't forget if you order online you get a small gift from me when you use the code
HYTCGXYP when prompted.
Happy Stampin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
slider card
What happened to Sept?? Time flies.. the older I get the faster time goes !!! I made a quick video of how to make a slider card... these ar...
-
Hi Everyone! Today Sept 6 th 2007... I'm learning about Blogs and hopefully I will learn enough to share my love of Rubber Stamping and...
-
What happened to Sept?? Time flies.. the older I get the faster time goes !!! I made a quick video of how to make a slider card... these ar...
-
These are the bib thank you cards I made for our daughter's baby shower. I used appricott appeal paper and Pumpkin Pie ink. I colored i...
No comments:
Post a Comment