Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Hi Everyone! Hope your summer is going well! The heat has come to Michigan and staying in and Stamping seems like the perfectly "cool" thing to do! I have been busy making cards and prepping classes . My next product class is Wed August 14th at 1pm and 6:30 pm, Thurs the 15th 7pm . If there is enough intrest in class I will add Sat Aug 10th at 10 30 am. You can see the suite here 
 We will make 8 cards 2 each of 4 designs. 
Option 1 
 FLORAL ESSENCE PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET
Stamp set only and class 30.00 

Option 2
Stamp set and Punch bundle  and class 45.00
Option 3 
PERENNIAL ESSENCE SUITE BUNDLE
I want it all .. everything on page 107 in the catalog
 plus class 75.00  This includes stamp set, punch, ribbon, dsp , vellum, and flower centers. ( Best deal ) 
Just a sneak peak of what we  MIGHT make, we will make some, not all of the above. Come join us.. you can send me your money via pay pal or check or cash (but not your first born..tee hee hee)
money due July 30th so I can order supplies to be here in time for class!
Message me with your choice of options and day to come to class. 
Hope to hear from you soon! 
Til Next time, 
Happy Stampin'
Barb



No comments:

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...