More apple punch fun! I have been creating lots of fun things with my fall goodies from the Holiday catalog! The apple punch and Halloween stamps are getting a good work out!
Everyday I think I am going to get more done than really gets done!! And you, my poor readers, are not getting my full attention... Something I am working on... but that thing called Life keeps happening! LOL
Okay that it for today.. going to go work on my calendar... lets get some fun scheduled!!
Bits and pieces shared just for you from Barb. go to http://barbhopper.stampinup.net for more ideas and products
Monday, September 16, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
slider card
What happened to Sept?? Time flies.. the older I get the faster time goes !!! I made a quick video of how to make a slider card... these ar...
-
Hi Everyone! Today Sept 6 th 2007... I'm learning about Blogs and hopefully I will learn enough to share my love of Rubber Stamping and...
-
What happened to Sept?? Time flies.. the older I get the faster time goes !!! I made a quick video of how to make a slider card... these ar...
-
These are the bib thank you cards I made for our daughter's baby shower. I used appricott appeal paper and Pumpkin Pie ink. I colored i...



No comments:
Post a Comment