I finally had a chance to play with some new stamp sets. This one, Friendly Seagulls was free with my SAB order of 60.00 or more. I just wasn't sure which color scheme I like best . Which one do you like?
Bits and pieces shared just for you from Barb. go to http://barbhopper.stampinup.net for more ideas and products
Monday, February 17, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
slider card
What happened to Sept?? Time flies.. the older I get the faster time goes !!! I made a quick video of how to make a slider card... these ar...
-
Hi Everyone! Today Sept 6 th 2007... I'm learning about Blogs and hopefully I will learn enough to share my love of Rubber Stamping and...
-
What happened to Sept?? Time flies.. the older I get the faster time goes !!! I made a quick video of how to make a slider card... these ar...
-
These are the bib thank you cards I made for our daughter's baby shower. I used appricott appeal paper and Pumpkin Pie ink. I colored i...

No comments:
Post a Comment