Monday, July 16, 2012

Mothers Day

This was my daughters Mothers Day card.. a very simple card, really! Its called a shadow box card. The envelopes matches and I made that too! It was very easy using the diagonal plate for my simply scored tool.
Now that I seem to have fixed my blog probs.. I hope to have a new post every week.. Note that I said HOPE! 
Here are some upcoming events....

Tuesday July 17 and Thurday July 19th
Fun Folds 3! Even more ways to fold your cardstock for new and different cards!
Classes are at 10 am or 7pm . Cost of class is 15.00 or free with 20.00 order. Bring your own adhesive

Christmas in July! July 24,25,26 Christmas Card Buffet! Get a jump on your Christmas Cards. we will make 8 cards for 15.00 or free with a 20.00 order. I will have different designs available for you to make 8 cards of your choice.. you choose which cards you want to make. Bring your own adhesive. I will not be providing double sided tape runners...
Classes are at 10am, and 7pm
 
Aug 28,29, and 30th


All occasion stamp a stack. Cost of class 15.00 or free with 20.00 order.

ORDER FROM MY WEBSITE IN AUGUST AND RECIEVE A 15% DISCOUNT ON YOUR NEXT ORDER.

www.barbhopper.stampinup.net

Make up classes Fri am July 20th 10 am


TuesJuly 31 and Wed Aug 1st both 10am and 7pm

No comments:

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...