Thursday, June 9, 2016

Design Process for the Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper


I thought this was very interesting! I am patiently waiting for my box of goodies to arrive. Hopefully in time for my New Catty and Used stamp sale on June 18th from 11 to 3. It will be a BOGO. For every dollar you spend in the new catty, you will get to choose from my used stamps and goodies sales = to the same amt. Clear as mud right? Example.. if you spend 10.00 before shipping and handling in the new catty, you then have 10 "Barb Bucks" to spend in my gently used retired items.
It will be a fun time!
Well I am not sure where my utube video went ... hmm will find it and will post soon!





No comments:

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...