I quite forgot to thank Julie Davison for all the inspiration she gives me... 2 of the cards were her design the other from Carrie Cudney in the home office!
Here is another u tube video from Stampin up
!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnPeB5y7bMU&feature=youtu.be
Bits and pieces shared just for you from Barb. go to http://barbhopper.stampinup.net for more ideas and products
Friday, June 3, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
slider card
What happened to Sept?? Time flies.. the older I get the faster time goes !!! I made a quick video of how to make a slider card... these ar...
-
Hi Everyone! Today Sept 6 th 2007... I'm learning about Blogs and hopefully I will learn enough to share my love of Rubber Stamping and...
-
What happened to Sept?? Time flies.. the older I get the faster time goes !!! I made a quick video of how to make a slider card... these ar...
-
These are the bib thank you cards I made for our daughter's baby shower. I used appricott appeal paper and Pumpkin Pie ink. I colored i...
No comments:
Post a Comment