Bits and pieces shared just for you from Barb. go to http://barbhopper.stampinup.net for more ideas and products
Monday, August 20, 2018
Blended Seasons Bundle—Limited Time Products!
There is still time to get your stamp set ! You can get the bundle or just the stamps or just the framelets... and those colored pencils .. oh my... so much fun! Check with me later and I will show you some of my samples! Contact me and I can help you get your stamps!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
slider card
What happened to Sept?? Time flies.. the older I get the faster time goes !!! I made a quick video of how to make a slider card... these ar...
-
Hi Everyone! Today Sept 6 th 2007... I'm learning about Blogs and hopefully I will learn enough to share my love of Rubber Stamping and...
-
What happened to Sept?? Time flies.. the older I get the faster time goes !!! I made a quick video of how to make a slider card... these ar...
-
These are the bib thank you cards I made for our daughter's baby shower. I used appricott appeal paper and Pumpkin Pie ink. I colored i...
No comments:
Post a Comment