Bits and pieces shared just for you from Barb. go to http://barbhopper.stampinup.net for more ideas and products
Thursday, August 16, 2018
Winter Woods Bundle by Stampin' Up!
I just ordered this stamp set bundle! I can not wait to get it in my hands and make some gorgeous cards not just for Christmas but for all year round! I think it would make good man cards, great sympathy cards , birthday cards... you name it! If you have not yet recieved your holiday catalog , please contact me and I will be sure you get one! I am really looking forward to "playing" with this set of stamps and matching framelets! Come stamp with me and check back soon to see what I was able to create with this very versatile set!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
slider card
What happened to Sept?? Time flies.. the older I get the faster time goes !!! I made a quick video of how to make a slider card... these ar...
-
What happened to Sept?? Time flies.. the older I get the faster time goes !!! I made a quick video of how to make a slider card... these ar...
-
Hi Everyone! Today Sept 6 th 2007... I'm learning about Blogs and hopefully I will learn enough to share my love of Rubber Stamping and...
-
These are the bib thank you cards I made for our daughter's baby shower. I used appricott appeal paper and Pumpkin Pie ink. I colored i...
No comments:
Post a Comment