Friday, May 17, 2019

Remember the little robin I made in my video the other day? Here she is! 
The camera doesn't do her justice, much cuter in real life!  Our little momma is still feeding her 3 little ones in her nest but its getting pretty crowded in there! I will miss them when they fly away! 
I put little Momma bird on the new note cards coming in the new catalog! So many darling things in there! The designer series paper is from the Bird Ballad Suite. Its called Bird Ballad DSP ( designer series paper )
   If you live in the US and don't have a Stampin Up demonstrator I would love to help you! Don't have a Demo and do you need a catalog? I'd be happy to send one to you one..(USA only) just drop me an email b4frog@hotmail.com , I am happy to help you out. 
You will also be able to see the new catalog when it goes Live June 4. Just go to my store  and click on the shop now button. 
 Have  a great day and I'll be back soon with more goodies to share.

No comments:

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...