Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Hi ! "Cow's it Goin?" 
I'm back again with more of those cute cows from Over The Moon stamp set from Stampin Up! 

I even did a video to show you just how easy this card is! Thank You to Julie Davison for support and letting me case your ideas! 


Let me explain My"Punch" rewards. For every 40.00 you spend in my online store before shipping and handling I give you a Punch... ( I actually keep track on a spread sheet)  When you get 10 "punches" I give you 40.00 to spend in any current catalog. You pay the shipping and taxes... and can not be combined with any other offer, and only thru Me Barb Hopper Preiss. 
Simply go to my online store and click on the shop now button.  

I'll be back soon with more card ideas and videos! Til then, 
Happy Stampin!!

No comments:

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...