Saturday, May 18, 2019

This or That? 
I can't decide if I like the soft sea-foam base or the Pool Party base?? Which one do you like?  
 The card base is 8 1/2  x 5 1/2 Scored at 4 1/4 
The dark layer is 3 3/4 x 5 
the neutral piece is  3 1/2 x 4 3/4 
The DSP is 1 x 4 3/4 
I used a 2 inch punch on the cow and 2 1/4  circle punch on the Mossy Meadow circle under the cow from Over theMoon. Over the Moon is a new set that will be available June 4th in the new catalog! 
Don't Have  a Stampin Up! Demo and live in the USA ? I'd love to share with you . Message me and I will send you a catalog! 
  Its a little chilly and overcast here in Michigan today. Its a good day to do some more stamping! I'll be back later with more fun things from the new catalog! Til then... keep smiling and keep stampin! 

No comments:

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...