Monday, June 3, 2019

Magnolia_make_and_take


Good Morning Magnolia and Good Morning Stampers!



Good Morning! The new catalog starts tomorrow and I am so excited to share with you all the goodies inside! My Upline and I recently had a "stamping school" for all our new demos to help them get started . This was one of the cards we made. It was so easy because Stampin Up! basically did all the work! We just added to it! I hope you will enjoy the new catalog as much as I do! If you need a catalog and live in the US and do not currently have a Stampin Up! demo I would love to help you out! 
Just email me here

Project Recipe:

  1. Before putting dsp onto Mossy Meadow card stock punch out one Timeless Label Punch from center of 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 cardstock . Cut this in half lengthwise
  2. Adhere 3x4 Magnolia Lane Dsp to 31/4 x 41/4 Mossy Meadow card stock.
  3. take a 51/2" of Magnolia lane Vanilla Ribbon and adhere ends to back of card.
  4. stamp sentiment and cut out with timeless label punch.
  5. put white label ontop of mossy meadow leaving just a small boarder around your white piece.
  6. using dimensionals adhere greeting to card . using mossy meadow twine from Magnolia Lane ribbon combo pack tie a bow around the vanilla ribbon.

No comments:

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...